Thursday, October 3, 2013

Accepting the CALL of Full Time Missions! The first fundraiser...



Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.  1 John 4:7

This is the first of many fundraisers to come.  

As many of you may know; God has made the way for me to be a fulltime missionary that will be volunteering with many different organizations in Africa.  The last mission trip was September 2010, with ILS (Internaional Living Streams).  Since then, God has been growing my faith and giving me a much greater love for those whom are in need for Christ as their Refuge.  I pray that you find this first post and keep missions in your prayers.  I am looking forward to sharing this wonderful journey with you.  

Please become a follower of this blog, there will be many more blogs to come.  
You can also become a partner with me; wheather a prayerful partner or a financial and prayerful partner.  Have a blessed day, and let the Joy of The Lord be your strength!  

No comments:

Post a Comment