Thursday, January 2, 2014

It is now 2014 and God is waiting for you to trust completely in Him! (Proverbs 3:5-6)

So, yesterday was the first day of 2014 and God gave me a scripture that spoke volumes to me.

Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert. (Isaiah 43:19 NKJV)

As I reflect and pray over this scripture, it gives me such a peace knowing that my Heavenly Father knows exactly what is needed to give me peace and most importantly JOY!  He has given me strength in all JOY that has been given to me.  

This very blessed journey is embarking quickly and there are many prayers needed as well as financial support needed.  

Please be in prayer as to how you can partner with me on this journey, Wether by prayer or financial or both types of support.  Any type of support will be a huge blessing.  You can start giving now if you like, by mail: 117 SE Gamble, Burleson, TX  76028 or giving to me personally.  I am in the task of getting an online giving button for this site.  It is a work in progress.  Please be praying for:  the leading of the Holy Spirit in all things, preparation of what will be taken with me, volunteering opportunities to come before me after the Gentle Shepherd and Women Conference in Mabera, Kenya; fundraising by way of shoes; and trusting in The Lord at all times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment