Saturday, March 8, 2014

March 8, 2014 Saturday in Nairobi, Kenya

I am writing to inform all of you that we arrived safely and our luggage also made it with us. Praise The Lord!  We stayed two days here to get some supplies for the Gentle Shephard Home. Only my brothers Ezeikel and Mariba know that I am coming to Mabera. It will be a surprise to everyone there when we arrive on Sunday evening.  I am so excited to return to Gentle Shephard! Our Heavenly Father has planned an amazing time there! 

Thank You all for loving and supporting the plans my Father has for me here in this very big place! I am overjoyed by what is to come! 

Today for the very first time, I saw some America in Kenya. It was KFC, yes it is a Kentucky Fried Chicken! That is what we ate for lunch today! It was good too!

Bwana Sifiway!

No comments:

Post a Comment